drank Nil Noir by Mariage Frères

Thank you Cameron B.!

Refreshing and light-bodied tea with citrus notes, stonefruits, fruity… Not in your face type of tea. Really well balanced. Slightly malty to make it more satisfying. It’s also perfectly sweeetened with honey(?) so it’s not too sweet either. Enjoyed this sample in my daily sipper.

Flavors: Citrusy, Floral, Honey, Lemon Zest, Malt, Stonefruits

180 °F / 82 °C 5 min, 0 sec 4 g 12 OZ / 354 ML

Longtime casual tea drinker. In the past, mainly Sencha, Matcha. I’m currently into Oolong, Black & Pu’erh.

Gongfu cha is the main way I prepare my tea (gaiwan or Yixing teapot). I drink all tea… Usually unflavored. I do try some flavored now. Just as long as it doesn’t have any artificial sweetener.

I generally don’t add anything to my teas.

USA