drank Limeflower by Ahmad Tea

Well, you learn something every day… :) I looked up Limeflower, and it’s good for anxiety… And is a natural “anti-depressant, sedative and relaxant” and "have been used for centuries to treat anxiety, sleep disorders and hysteria”. I’m a pretty relaxed type of person anyway, but it was still good to know.

This part was interesting too: “It contains mucilage – a sticky substance that can help to soothe irritated membranes of the throat and it is known to decrease mucus production.” I have a bad cold, it’s in my chest. I’m taking Mucinex maximum every 12 hrs to loosen phlegm. One thing about colds… They can kill you if you have a history of asthma.

The health benefits don’t stop there either. Pretty interesting stuff. Anyway, I really needed this tea yesterday. It was light bodied honey-tasting tea from what I can tell at the time. I began losing my ability to smell and taste at that point.

Hopefully, I’ll be back soon with reviews. For now, I’ll work on sip-downs on so-so tea since I can’t taste anyway and need the fluids… And read all your reviews. :D

1 teabag in 12 oz of 175°F.

Update: Reset rating due to my sense of smell and taste were off.

Flavors: Flowers, Honey, Sweet

175 °F / 79 °C 8 min or more 12 OZ / 354 ML
tea-sipper

Feel better soon!

Kawaii433

Comments

tea-sipper

Feel better soon!

Kawaii433

Longtime casual tea drinker. In the past, mainly Sencha, Matcha. I’m currently into Oolong, Black & Pu’erh.

Gongfu cha is the main way I prepare my tea (gaiwan or Yixing teapot). I drink all tea… Usually unflavored. I do try some flavored now. Just as long as it doesn’t have any artificial sweetener.

I generally don’t add anything to my teas.

USA