drank Jasmin Mandarin by Lupicia

Quick note: I don’t like Jasmin very much but this one, it wasn’t the Jasmin that bothered me. There was a strong medicinal taste. Tasted artificial, tasted off. Hmm…

Not going to rate it because I don’t care for Jasmin and there was nothing else positive for me to give it a rating. I won’t ding it negatively because there are some that like the medicinal taste. I don’t.

Flavors: Herbs, Jasmine, Medicinal

Kittenna

The name of this tea sounds amazing. I envision a sweet mandarin-flavoured tea overlaid with with light jasmine. I gather I am wrong. Haha.

Kawaii433

hehe Maybe it was just me… I’m just really turned off by anything remotely medicine-like. o.O lol

Kittenna

I’m about the only person I know who hates cough drops (Halls) because they taste too medicinal, so I imagine I’d feel similarly about this tea.

Kawaii433

omgosh… I can’t even keep one of those in my mouth for 5 secs! lol :)

Comments

Kittenna

Kawaii433

omgosh… I can’t even keep one of those in my mouth for 5 secs! lol :)

Longtime casual tea drinker. In the past, mainly Sencha, Matcha. I’m currently into Oolong & Pu’erh.

Gongfu cha is the main way I prepare my tea (gaiwan or Yixing teapot). I drink all tea… Usually unflavored. I do try some flavored now. Just as long as it doesn’t have any artificial sweetener.

I generally don’t add anything to my teas.

USA