Nice and calm Sunday and thought I’d go through each of the Whispering Pines black tea that I have in stock to re-evaluate them. Sometimes when I get a lot of tea in, my head starts spinning lol. It’s nice to note which ones you really want on your shelf.

Instead of gongfu style, I’m putting 2 g in a 60 ml porcelain gaiwan for 3 min and 5 min.

Yunnan Gold Tips, Wildcrafted Dian Hong, and Golden Orchid so far. So, I had to stop and make an additional note on this one… This one is so good.

I want more. :)

Update: Just finished North Winds (Imperial grade), Ailaoshan and Golden Snail (this one was for 5m/8m instead of 3m/5m). The rest of my day will be Jabberwocky, Cocoa Amore, and Taiwanese Wild Mountain Black.

I’ll be playing Civilization 6 Gathering Storm, watching the news, maybe watch a musical later tonight, maybe finish a couple of books. Haven’t been in the mood to knit the past month so nah on that one. lol

You gotta love free days. Have a wonderful Sunday, all. ^^

note: I’ve done this with What-Cha, TeaVivre, Mandala Tea… Etc. It helps me realize which ones I really like.

Boiling 3 min, 0 sec 2 g 2 OZ / 60 ML
Evol Ving Ness

Wow. Your day reminds me of the time I got a new espresso machine a million years ago. I spent the day making a gazillion pots of expresso. And spinning. I may have been up for a week.

Enjoy your sessions.

Kawaii433

lol Evol Ving Ness, yeah I’m already kind of running around doing things that I needed to do. I don’t know if I can sit here and play a game now haha.

Evol Ving Ness

Carpe diem! I enjoyed your enthusiasm. :)

You too! :D

tea-sipper

Oh cool, I love the idea of trying one shop of tea at a time. That would probably make me more overwhelmed though. haha. Also, you get a lot of stuff done in a day. I should be getting more done today. :D

Kawaii433

lol well, I admit that while I test all the ones I bought from a shop in a day, my shopping habits, unfortunately, don’t follow that pattern. I’m still all over the place haha.

i just wish it was easier to order from WP. Hard to hit the free shipping threshold when 1-2 teas are in stock at a time. US to Canada you need all the help you can get between the exchange and shipping.

Kawaii433

Yeah, I can see that being a problem especially being in Canada. Let me know if I can do anything over here to help you out (buying, shipping… Etc.)

Kawaii433

All done :D. Just in case anyone is wondering. The taste profiles of Cocoa Amore, Golden Orchid and The Jabberwocky were top 3 for what I like. First impressions are usually correct. It was still fun nevertheless. I have done a full gongfu session with all before today but haven’t done a review note on either NorthWind or Taiwanese Wild Mountain Black yet. Those are really good too.

Kittenna

Someday, I will get more of these teas. Hopefully.

Kawaii433

PM me, and I can send you some :D.

Comments

Evol Ving Ness

Enjoy your sessions.

Evol Ving Ness

Carpe diem! I enjoyed your enthusiasm. :)

You too! :D

tea-sipper

Kittenna

Someday, I will get more of these teas. Hopefully.

Kawaii433

PM me, and I can send you some :D.

Longtime casual tea drinker. In the past, mainly Sencha, Matcha. I’m currently into Oolong, Black & Pu’erh.

Gongfu cha is the main way I prepare my tea (gaiwan or Yixing teapot). I drink all tea… Usually unflavored. I do try some flavored now. I don’t like artificial sweeteners.

I generally don’t add anything to my teas.

USA