Long fuzzy green strips, pale yellow-greenish liquor. The liquor smelled like buttery lima beans, spinach, zucchini vegetable broth. There was an undertone of orchids with plenty of notes of stonefruits, such as apricots and peaches. On the second and third infusion, It was like yummy chestnut broth, umami, seaweed, spinach, sugar snap beans, lima beans, so vegetal with minerals. Lots of natural sweetness of honey and sugarcane and a long sweet finish, pleasant mouth and throat feel. Very nice.

Porcelain gaiwan, 4g, 185℉, 4 steeps: rinse, 30s, 50s, 70s, 90s

Flavors: Asparagus, Butter, Chestnut, Honey, Lima Beans, Soybean, Stonefruits, Sugarcane, Umami, Vegetable Broth, Zucchini

185 °F / 85 °C 0 min, 15 sec 4 g 4 OZ / 110 ML

Longtime casual tea drinker. In the past, mainly Sencha, Matcha. I’m currently into Oolong & Pu’erh.

Gongfu cha is the main way I prepare my tea (gaiwan or Yixing teapot). I drink all tea… Usually unflavored. I do try some flavored now. Just as long as it doesn’t have any artificial sweetener.

I generally don’t add anything to my teas.

USA