Bah, I forgot to write a review on this yummy tea.

Update on those people upstairs that caused 7 cop cars, ambulances and more to come to our unit. They were evicted. Apparently, the guy beating the dog and his girlfriend wasn’t a tenant here and so because I called 911 on them, they were also busted for having extra pets (I didn’t know about that) and the guy wasn’t on the lease. So there ya go. It’s finally over and they are out. Looking forward to the next neighbors (not).

Back to the tea… Great tasting notes/reviews on this tea (which is why I purchased it) so I just wanted to put my two cents in. Lots of delicious notes. Fruits, nuts, cocoa with honey and caramel sweetness, malt and minerals. :D

Flavors: Almond, Cocoa, Fruity, Malt, Nuts, Spices, Toast, Vanilla

205 °F / 96 °C 0 min, 15 sec 6 g 4 OZ / 110 ML
Kittenna

Sometimes things just work out! Hopefully the new neighbors will be pleasant or at least, not annoying.

Kawaii433

I sure hope so :D.Thank you for the good and positive thoughts, Kittenna!

Evol Ving Ness

I’ve had 18 years of good neighbours and just 3 of the crappy ones, so there’s that. Hope the next ones are either normal or better.

Kawaii433

Thanks Evol Ving Ness… Here’s hoping to good neighbors. That pretty good odds right there. hehe

Comments

Kittenna

Kawaii433

I sure hope so :D.Thank you for the good and positive thoughts, Kittenna!

Evol Ving Ness

Kawaii433

Longtime casual tea drinker. In the past, mainly Sencha, Matcha. I’m currently into Oolong & Pu’erh.

Gongfu cha is the main way I prepare my tea (gaiwan or Yixing teapot). I drink all tea… Usually unflavored. I do try some flavored now. Just as long as it doesn’t have any artificial sweetener.

I generally don’t add anything to my teas.

USA