This is the second note on this and it’s a sipdown but I just have to buy more. It’s one of my favorites. I had mentioned the banana nut bread taste and instead of using a gaiwan as I did the first time, I made a 18 oz pot with 15g of it with several infusions, starting with 1 minutes infusion and working up. That wonderful banana bread taste is stronger brewing it this way. The baked cherry aroma and notes are so yummy too. I’ve been drinking a lot of black tea and pu’erh lately and boom… Just like that my fickle tea self, fell back in love with a good roasted Jin Xuan. I upped the rating more to remind myself, this has got to be on my shelf.

Now I need to compare Vietnam Medium-Roast Jin Xuan Red Oolong Tea. That was my other favorite What-Cha tea (plus the sticky rice one, of course).

Flavors: Baked Bread, banana, Cherry, Nuts

200 °F / 93 °C 1 min, 0 sec 15 g 18 OZ / 532 ML
Kittenna

Onto the wish list this goes! This sounds amazing!

Kawaii433

:D I saw Eastkyteaguy’s review and did the same thing. I glad cause I really love it!

LuckyMe

It’s going on my wishlist too. This tea has earned so many accolades on Steepster.

Kawaii433

LuckyMe, to me (and I say that emphatically since taste is subjective), it reminds me why I love oolong. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

Comments

Kittenna

Onto the wish list this goes! This sounds amazing!

LuckyMe

Kawaii433

Longtime casual tea drinker. In the past, mainly Sencha, Matcha. I’m currently into Oolong & Pu’erh.

Gongfu cha is the main way I prepare my tea (gaiwan or Yixing teapot). I drink all tea… Usually unflavored. I do try some flavored now. Just as long as it doesn’t have any artificial sweetener.

I generally don’t add anything to my teas.

USA