drank Peanut Butter Cookie by 52teas

This is yummy.

Roasted nuts, peanuts, lightly sweet, a little cookie-ish, slightly malty. I like the mixture of Assam, Ceylon & Yunnan teas. Nice and smooth mouth and throat feel. I really like this! It’s now one of my favorite of their teas.

Have a great day. Busy one here but a good one. ^^

Flavors: Cookie, Malt, Peanut, Smooth

205 °F / 96 °C 2 min, 0 sec 5 g 18 OZ / 532 ML
Shanie O Maniac

You know, I was on the fence about this one, as I was already getting the Chestnut Praline Green Tea, and I didn’t know if I liked Nutty Tea or not. Turns out, I really don’t. But I’m glad this one appealed to you!
BTW: I don’t really like peanut butter cookies either so that also influenced my decision not to spring for this one.

Kawaii433

hehe Yeah I love peanuts, pistachios and almonds… I used to put peanut butter in my coffee with a splash of cream o.O. I understand when you don’t really like something, it is hard to rate it. I’m that way with Jasmine and cantaloupe lol… Mint too.

AJRimmer

I almost made an order specifically to try this tea, but I stopped myself since I still haven’t even opened my January order from them.

Kawaii433

haha AJRimmer, you just don’t know how much I relate to you on this (with all vendors).

Evol Ving Ness

Quick! Buy all the teas!

This may not an unfamiliar thing for us here.

lol omgosh… Not familiar at all, Evol Ving Ness. haha

Comments

Shanie O Maniac

AJRimmer

Evol Ving Ness

Quick! Buy all the teas!

This may not an unfamiliar thing for us here.

lol omgosh… Not familiar at all, Evol Ving Ness. haha

Longtime casual tea drinker. In the past, mainly Sencha, Matcha. I’m currently into Oolong & Pu’erh.

Gongfu cha is the main way I prepare my tea (gaiwan or Yixing teapot). I drink all tea… Usually unflavored. I do try some flavored now. Just as long as it doesn’t have any artificial sweetener.

I generally don’t add anything to my teas.

USA