Very nice.

The dried leaves smelled of fresh hay. The liquor was light orangish amber with a very light floral aroma. It’s lightly oxidized, tastes like a very creamy Alishan as Daylon said and at times it reminded me of a smooth and creamy TGY without the tartness.

It is a busy day, lots of work and mid-way I fried it (cry) and put boiling water instead and well, it made it bitter >.<. Up until that point, it was lovely. Light florals notes, vegetal, smooth and creamy. Next time, I’ll be more careful.^^

Yixing teapot,
194℉, 130ml, 8g, 10 steeps: rinse, 5s, 10s, 15s, 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s, 1m, 1m30s, 2m

Flavors: Butter, Creamy, Floral, Smooth, Vegetal

175 °F / 79 °C 0 min, 15 sec 8 g 4 OZ / 130 ML
derk

Heh, you and me both being too careless with some good Jun Chiyabari teas today.

Kawaii433

lol derk :D

Comments

derk

Kawaii433

lol derk :D

Longtime casual tea drinker. In the past, mainly Sencha, Matcha. I’m currently into Oolong & Pu’erh.

Gongfu cha is the main way I prepare my tea (gaiwan or Yixing teapot). I drink all tea… Usually unflavored. I do try some flavored now. Just as long as it doesn’t have any artificial sweetener.

I generally don’t add anything to my teas.

USA