This is my last sample of it, and I really enjoyed it the second time around much more. Less busy days equals enjoying my tea that much more. I’ve been drinking it all day. It’s a clean pu erh tea. Has light wet earth, wet wood notes, some tobacco. Tea-sipper couldn’t put a finger on the taste and neither could I but it’s really tasty. It turns out that its the taste of Jujube fruit, a Chinese date, which tastes similar to apples.

The bright reddish-bronze liquor smells of fruit, not the usual fermentation aromas one would expect from pu erh tea. It has a very calming Qi energy. Makes me feel warm and fuzzy. :) It’s soft on the palate, full-bodied.

Gaiwan, 110 oz, 10g, 10 steeps: rinse, 20s, 20s, 20s, 25s, 25s,
35s, 45s, 65s, 85s, 120s… and still going strong. ^^

Flavors: Dried Fruit, Fruity, Tobacco, Wet Earth, Wet Wood

Boiling 0 min, 15 sec 10 g 4 OZ / 110 ML
derk

Hurray for less busy days! Mine have been so busy lately that I’m drinking English Breakfast teabags in the morning :/

Mastress Alita

I just grab a water bottle bottle of iced tea before I leave in the morning because I usually don’t have time to boil water and wait for teaf to steep at all. * facepalm *

Kawaii433

To the both of you <3: Here’s to hoping for a less busy day for you! Busy is nice but so is a relaxing tea and Netflix day! ^^

Comments

derk

Mastress Alita

Kawaii433

Longtime casual tea drinker. In the past, mainly Sencha, Matcha. I’m currently into Oolong, Black & Pu’erh.

Gongfu cha is the main way I prepare my tea (gaiwan or Yixing teapot). I drink all tea… Usually unflavored. I do try some flavored now. I don’t like artificial sweeteners.

I generally don’t add anything to my teas.

USA