drank Boost by Kusmi Tea

Part 2 of my mini tin gift pack that I received last Christmas or so. It came with Spicy Chocolate, Anatasia and Boost. Weird combo, I know lol.

So… I liked this one. I had my doubts after reading some of the reviews. If you don’t like strong ginger or cinnamon, this will be your nightmare. The label says a blend of maté, green tea, cinnamon bark, and ginger. It’s a robust, full taste, unlike the Spicy Chocolate. It’s a smooth tea, and I can still taste the ginger and cinnamon well after finishing the sip.

I drank it hot. 2 tsp in 10 oz, 175°F. Steeped for 3 min. Says it is good iced but today was the first time trying it. I have like 20g to go so maybe I’ll try it iced next time.

It’s 16:07 here, and felt a little tired before I drank it. I definitely feel the anti-fatigue effects. So, that’s good. :) I recommend it if you like ginger.

Flavors: Cardamon, Cinnamon, Ginger

Longtime casual tea drinker. In the past, mainly Sencha, Matcha. I’m currently into Oolong, Black & Pu’erh.

Gongfu cha is the main way I prepare my tea (gaiwan or Yixing teapot). I drink all tea… Usually unflavored. I do try some flavored now. Just as long as it doesn’t have any artificial sweetener.

I generally don’t add anything to my teas.

USA