Not sure if I wrote a review on this. I’ve had this a couple of times and will order it again in the future. Maybe I passed since it has lots of reviews already. Don’t remember. I’m getting old. :)

Preparation: Gaiwan, 5g, 185℉, 110 ml, 6 steeps: rinse, 5s, 10s, 10s, 15s, 20s, 30s.

Dark and gold twisted strips. Smelled of cherries, yams, lightly floral, maybe some sweet tobacco pipe aroma. The liquor was a beautiful bright, clear, orange-reddish color and on the subsequent infusions, it became more of a bronze color and had the aroma of yams, fruit. The wet leaf smelled of caramel, hay and dried fruit.

Malty, fruity, sweet yams, a bit of dark cocoa, and toasted caramel notes. Somewhere in the middle, I got some roasted nuts, honey. It’s a light, smooth cup of tea but the aftertaste is powerful. The lingering sweetness, the desert feeling of satisfaction. Baked bread, a wee bit of smoke as some others mentioned, molasses and raisins.

I’ll probably put it back on my wishlist to remind me to get more and write about it again lol (forgetting if I wrote about it or not hehe).

Hope you’re all having a great Sunday. <3

Flavors: Baked Bread, Caramel, Dark Chocolate, Dried Fruit, Honey, Molasses, Overripe Cherries, Smoke, Smooth, Tobacco, Yams

185 °F / 85 °C 0 min, 15 sec 5 g 4 OZ / 110 ML

Longtime casual tea drinker. In the past, mainly Sencha, Matcha. I’m currently into Oolong, Black & Pu’erh.

Gongfu cha is the main way I prepare my tea (gaiwan or Yixing teapot). I drink all tea… Usually unflavored. I do try some flavored now. Just as long as it doesn’t have any artificial sweetener.

I generally don’t add anything to my teas.

USA