369 tasting notes on this already. I’m always late for the party hehe.

So some quick notes: After a rinse to wash off some stevia, it is a very nice berry tea. Lots of blueberries, hints of raspberry perhaps some passion fruit, black current. I noticed a wee little bit of earthiness in it. Recommended if you like berries. :)

Flavors: Black Currant, Blueberry, Earth, Passion Fruits, Raspberry

200 °F / 93 °C 3 min, 0 sec 16 OZ / 473 ML

Longtime casual tea drinker. In the past, mainly Sencha, Matcha. I’m currently into Oolong, Black & Pu’erh.

Gongfu cha is the main way I prepare my tea (gaiwan or Yixing teapot). I drink all tea… Usually unflavored. I do try some flavored now. I don’t like artificial sweeteners.

I generally don’t add anything to my teas.

USA