So… Why the flavored teas lately, some may wonder. Well, my nephew has been staying with me (family crisis) and he likes flavored teas.

We both enjoyed this one. As one noted, it was very bready. It was creamy, vanilla and caramel notes, bread pudding-like taste. Not overly sweet. Recommended dessert tea.

Flavors: Baked Bread, Berry, Caramel, Toast, Vanilla

ashmanra

Sorry to hear there is a crisis. You are awesome for making this time a nice memory for your nephew.

Kawaii433

@ashmanra Thank you <3, sweety so much. I am pretty much a loner except for my mother and siblings (My dad, my hero, died a few years ago) so there is nothing I wouldn’t do for them… And that is a wonderful way to look at the situation, I will continue to make it a nice memory for him!

Comments

ashmanra

Kawaii433

Longtime casual tea drinker. In the past, mainly Sencha, Matcha. I’m currently into Oolong, Black & Pu’erh.

Gongfu cha is the main way I prepare my tea (gaiwan or Yixing teapot). I drink all tea… Usually unflavored. I do try some flavored now. I don’t like artificial sweeteners.

I generally don’t add anything to my teas.

USA