I think this is one of my faves from 52Teas. I made it for my nephew who loved it with milk. It’s very creamy, with caramelized sugar notes, custard, cream, vanilla, malt. I love that there is no stevia or sugar, just a natural lightly sweet tea. I can see why some may add a little sugar to it but I prefer it without any sweetener. I prepared it as suggested, and I took a sip of my nephew’s latte and I think it is better as a latte. Either way, highly recommended if you are a Crème brûlée fan. ^^

Flavors: Caramel, Cream, Creamy, Custard, Malt

Boiling

Longtime casual tea drinker. In the past, mainly Sencha, Matcha. I’m currently into Oolong, Black & Pu’erh.

Gongfu cha is the main way I prepare my tea (gaiwan or Yixing teapot). I drink all tea… Usually unflavored. I do try some flavored now. I don’t like artificial sweeteners.

I generally don’t add anything to my teas.

USA