There is no stevia or added sugar (which I prefer) so it’s rather tart (which I also prefer). The liquor is a clear reddish color and has a lovely bold natural peach flavor, not the artificial peach flavor which I’m not crazy about. There is also a hint of apple, and citrus rind notes. Kind of tastes like there is hibiscus in there but it’s not in the ingredients so maybe because it’s a little tart.

My nephew, of course, put honey in it. He enjoyed it too. :) He wanted it iced and I had it warm. Both ways it was refreshing and had a nice bold, fruity flavor.

Flavors: Apple, Orange, Peach, Stonefruits, Tart

Boiling 4 min, 0 sec 10 OZ / 295 ML
derk

Love that you have a tea/tisane-drinking nephew!

Kawaii433

hehe I do too, Derk! Every day now, in the afternoon, he asks me what flavors do I have or can he pick the flavor today… Etc. It was so surprising that he really enjoys it. Where he usually lives, they drank soda >.<. He told me that when he goes back home when things get better (poor kid), can he take some different teas with him. Of course, I said, absolutely!

Martin Bednář

I wish my nieces would like drink tea. But no, they prefer only water or homemade juices. At least it is not sweet sodas.

mrmopar

Passing the torch!

Kawaii433

Martin Bednář, yes, at least it’s not sodas :D. My other nephews (my sister’s kids) are not like this one (my brother’s kid). It is so surprising.

mrmopar, I’m trying! hehe

Comments

derk

Love that you have a tea/tisane-drinking nephew!

Martin Bednář

mrmopar

Passing the torch!

mrmopar, I’m trying! hehe

Longtime casual tea drinker. In the past, mainly Sencha, Matcha. I’m currently into Oolong, Black & Pu’erh.

Gongfu cha is the main way I prepare my tea (gaiwan or Yixing teapot). I drink all tea… Usually unflavored. I do try some flavored now. I don’t like artificial sweeteners.

I generally don’t add anything to my teas.

USA