Ambrosia has delightful notes of cocoa, malt, dark cherry, vanilla, and marshmallow. It’s smooth and creamy, nice mouth feeling… A thickness feeling and has a long-lasting finish. It is a complex tea with lots of underlying notes especially of fruity layers such as stone fruits, apricots, apples, mainly baked cherries, however, the vanilla and chocolate notes are on the forefront. Other notes throughout are baked bread, malt, berries. It is energizing and calming at the same time.

Gaiwan, 200℉, 5g, 110ml, 7steeps: rinse, 5s, 10s, 20s, 30s, 40s, 60s,120s

I have also tried it as directed, western brew. Excellent that way too.

Flavors: Apple, Apricot, Baked Bread, Cherry, Chocolate, Cocoa, Malt, Marshmallow, Stonefruits, Vanilla

200 °F / 93 °C 0 min, 15 sec 5 g 4 OZ / 110 ML

Longtime casual tea drinker. In the past, mainly Sencha, Matcha. I’m currently into Oolong, Black & Pu’erh.

Gongfu cha is the main way I prepare my tea (gaiwan or Yixing teapot). I drink all tea… Usually unflavored. I do try some flavored now. I don’t like artificial sweeteners.

I generally don’t add anything to my teas.

USA