drank Bread Pudding by 52teas

Sip down.

It didn’t taste quite like bread pudding to me but it was a nice warm, comforting tea especially now that it’s chilly out. It is balanced, very smooth and spiced just right with raisins, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves notes. I liked it much better when I used twice the amount as directed. It was fuller, richer and was a nice dessert tea. I can taste the bread notes more with double the amount.

Flavors: Baked Bread, Cinnamon, Cloves, Creamy, Nutmeg, Raisins

180 °F / 82 °C 3 min, 30 sec 8 g 16 OZ / 473 ML

Longtime casual tea drinker. In the past, mainly Sencha, Matcha. I’m currently into Oolong, Black & Pu’erh.

Gongfu cha is the main way I prepare my tea (gaiwan or Yixing teapot). I drink all tea… Usually unflavored. I do try some flavored now. I don’t like artificial sweeteners.

I generally don’t add anything to my teas.

USA