This is a nice, fresh citrusy green tea from Harney & Sons. I have yet to have a bad experience with an H&S tea but this one was quite lovely. A great palate refresher, especially after a Chinese dinner. I taste lemon and orange; the aftertaste is mostly that of a juicy orange. The green tea flavor is light but it asserts itself just enough so that you know you are drinking tea and not lemon water. I would keep this on my shelf as a general people pleaser. I served a cup to my girlfriend and asked her if she had anything to add to my tasting note and she said to say “it’s delicious.” There you have it. :-)

Rachel Sincere

Commenting on my own note; there is no lemon in this tea. I don’t know where I got that from. The orange in it is so flavorful!

Comments

Rachel Sincere

44-year-old empty nester, mother of one 21-year-old young man who is a senior at UW-Madison. I live in Two Rivers, Wisconsin, near Lake Michigan. I love to read, embroider, play my ukulele, and drink tea, of course!

I have written 100 reviews over the years. One thing that’s changed is that I used to put two packages of Splenda in an 8-oz. cup of tea. Now I wonder how I even tasted the tea. I’m down to about 1/2 to 1 packet of Stevia per full mug.

About my cupboard—I have listed every tea that I have 1 oz. or more. Most teas I have about 3-4 oz. Feel free to ask for a trade. I love to trade! I will warn you now that sometimes I’m a slow mailer so you shouldn’t send me your part of the trade until you’ve gotten your package from me. I won’t be offended!

TEA LIKES: Blacks, Greens, Whites, and these flavors: Berry, nut, coconut, spice, sweet, crème, pineapple, citrus, cranberry, mint, marshmallow, vanilla…

TEA DISLIKES: Strong bergamot, sour, tangy, tart, earthy, pu erh, strong oolongs (they smell like manure to me), Jasmine, floral, smoky, hibiscus, rooibos…

Two Rivers, WI