drank Cranberry by Fava Tea Co.

I had to buy this because long, long ago I bought Sweet Cranberry Black from Teavana (before I stopped shopping there) and it was one of my go-to teas. This tea from Fava Teas is beyond comparison.

I don’t get the taste of dried cranberries. Not at all. The taste I get is fresh, fruity cranberries with a flavorful black tea. Whenever I drink a tea from Fava I tend to use the word “fresh” at least once but that seems to be the first thing I think when I take a sip. Highly recommended, and I bet it would be wonderful iced.

44-year-old empty nester, mother of one 21-year-old young man who is a senior at UW-Madison. I live in Two Rivers, Wisconsin, near Lake Michigan. I love to read, embroider, play my ukulele, and drink tea, of course!

I have written 100 reviews over the years. One thing that’s changed is that I used to put two packages of Splenda in an 8-oz. cup of tea. Now I wonder how I even tasted the tea. I’m down to about 1/2 to 1 packet of Stevia per full mug.

About my cupboard—I have listed every tea that I have 1 oz. or more. Most teas I have about 3-4 oz. Feel free to ask for a trade. I love to trade! I will warn you now that sometimes I’m a slow mailer so you shouldn’t send me your part of the trade until you’ve gotten your package from me. I won’t be offended!

TEA LIKES: Blacks, Greens, Whites, and these flavors: Berry, nut, coconut, spice, sweet, crème, pineapple, citrus, cranberry, mint, marshmallow, vanilla…

TEA DISLIKES: Strong bergamot, sour, tangy, tart, earthy, pu erh, strong oolongs (they smell like manure to me), Jasmine, floral, smoky, hibiscus, rooibos…

Two Rivers, WI