drank Hazelnut by Simpson & Vail

This is more like it. I bought a nice fresh four-oz. bag of my favorite version of hazelnut, Simpson & Vail’s. They have never let me down. See my previous tasting note. I was so happy to have my new supply, I practically gulped it down.

Daisy Chubb

This tea is SO good! I was so surprised at how much a simple sounding tea was so over the top flavourful!

Comments

Daisy Chubb

44-year-old empty nester, mother of one 21-year-old young man who is a senior at UW-Madison. I live in Two Rivers, Wisconsin, near Lake Michigan. I love to read, embroider, play my ukulele, and drink tea, of course!

I have written 100 reviews over the years. One thing that’s changed is that I used to put two packages of Splenda in an 8-oz. cup of tea. Now I wonder how I even tasted the tea. I’m down to about 1/2 to 1 packet of Stevia per full mug.

About my cupboard—I have listed every tea that I have 1 oz. or more. Most teas I have about 3-4 oz. Feel free to ask for a trade. I love to trade! I will warn you now that sometimes I’m a slow mailer so you shouldn’t send me your part of the trade until you’ve gotten your package from me. I won’t be offended!

TEA LIKES: Blacks, Greens, Whites, and these flavors: Berry, nut, coconut, spice, sweet, crème, pineapple, citrus, cranberry, mint, marshmallow, vanilla…

TEA DISLIKES: Strong bergamot, sour, tangy, tart, earthy, pu erh, strong oolongs (they smell like manure to me), Jasmine, floral, smoky, hibiscus, rooibos…

Two Rivers, WI