This is the Ingrid Michaelson of teas, by which I mean it’s very sweet and delicate.
There will be times that it’s perfect. Today is such a time, with a leisurely pace of tasks to be completed, pop music on the speakers, sun outside.
This is not frantic-day tea, or heavy-metal tea, or tea-with-cigarette.
This is not breakup-tea, or fresh-romance tea.
This is the tea of a nicely-settled life, with a dusting of optimism on top.

Shae

Love this note. :)

mtchyg

Aww. I love Ingrid Michaelson. My wife and I danced to one of her songs at our wedding. On purpose.

Super Starling!

Was it the one about giving everyone nice sweaters and teaching them how to dance?

mtchyg

No, it was “The Way I Am.” But I do love “You and I” as well. It’s a fun one to play on guitar/ukulele

Super Starling!

“You and I” was my best friend & her husband’s song. They had their iPod on shuffle while she was giving birth, and it just happened to be the song that she gave birth to their first child to.

mtchyg

Well that’s just adorable.

Comments

Shae

Love this note. :)

mtchyg

Well that’s just adorable.

blank