This is a green tea that has a very similar profile to another Teavivre favorite, Tian Mu Yun Wu. It’s got a sweet aroma of fresh cut flowers. When brewed, it’s light bodied and fruity with notes of crisp lettuce and sweet pea. There’s a nectar like sweetness to it and no bitterness even when the temperature is pushed.

Compared to Tian Mu Yun Wu, it doesn’t have quite the same depth nor resteeping power. Regardless, this is another stellar offering from Teavivre. I wouldn’t mind buying some more if I hadn’t already bought a 100g bag of the other tea.

Flavors: Flowers, Fruity, Garden Peas, Lettuce

175 °F / 79 °C 0 min, 30 sec 3 g 5 OZ / 150 ML

Fell into tea years ago, and for a long time my experience was limited to Japanese greens and a few flavored teas. My tea epiphany came a few years ago when I discovered jade oolongs. That was the gateway drug to the world of fine tea and teaware.

With the exception of a handful of lightly scented teas, I drink mostly straight tea. I love fresh green and floral flavors and as such, green tea and Taiwanese oolongs will always have a place in my cupboard. After avoiding black tea forever, Chinese blacks are beginning to grow on me. I’ve dipped my toe into a few puerhs now but it’s still relatively new territory for me. I also enjoy white tea and tisanes but reach for them less frequently.

Other non-tea interests include: cooking, reading, nature, MMA, traveling when I can, and of course putzing around on the interwebs.

IG: https://www.instagram.com/melucky