I’m visiting Europe right now and spotted this everywhere in Paris so naturally had to try it out. I never liked the weird, corn syrup sweetened canned stuff with the Lipton label sold in the US but I had a hunch that the French version would be different. And boy not only was I right but this tea far exceeded all of my expectations.

Maybe it’s because I was parched on a hot summer day and needed something to wash down the huge street crepe I just had, but this little can really hit the spot. In fact, it may just be the most amazing peach flavored drink I’ve ever had. It tastes like biting into a ripe, juicy summer peach. The flavor is natural and sweetness is just right. The peachiness stands out more than the black tea base which seems to be a subtle accent. Then again, with this being Lipton maybe that’s a good thing.

Super refreshing and you can bet I’ll be picking up more while I’m in France.

Flavors: Peach

tea-sipper

I hope Europe is awesome for you!

LuckyMe

Thanks, now if only I can beat this jet lag somehow..

Comments

tea-sipper

I hope Europe is awesome for you!

LuckyMe

Thanks, now if only I can beat this jet lag somehow..

95 to 100: Top shelf stuff. Loved this tea and highly recommend it

90 to 94: Excellent. Enjoyed this tea and would likely repurchase

80 to 89: Good but not great. I liked it though it may be lacking in some aspects. I’ll finish it but probably won’t buy again

70 to 79: Average at best. Not terrible but wouldn’t willingly drink again

60 to 69: Sub-par. Low quality tea, barely palatable

59 and below: Bleh

Fell into tea years ago, and for a long time my experience was limited to Japanese greens and a few flavored teas. My tea epiphany came a few years ago when I discovered jade oolongs. That was the gateway drug to the world of fine tea and teaware.

With the exception of a handful of lightly scented teas, I drink mostly straight tea. I love fresh green and floral flavors and as such, green tea and Taiwanese oolongs will always have a place in my cupboard. After avoiding black tea forever, Chinese blacks are beginning to grow on me. I’ve dipped my toe into a few puerhs now but it’s still relatively new territory for me. I also enjoy white tea and tisanes but reach for them less frequently.

Other non-tea interests include: cooking, reading, nature, MMA, traveling when I can, and of course putzing around on the interwebs.

IG: https://www.instagram.com/melucky