drank The Glow (organic) by DAVIDsTEA

Unexpected sipdown tonight, as my allergies are acting up horribly so I needed something with nettles haha. I also very nearly overcaffeinated with my yixing session today, so herbal was in order :P here’s hoping I feel better soon! Oh, and this tea will probably make its way into my cupboard again, the rosy herby taste reminds me of summer and I quite like it :) however many more sipdowns to do before I buy anymore tea! See previous notes on this tea!

ETA – figured out why allergies are bad. I had turned the air filter to the ‘germ’ setting to remove some of the cold virus particles floating around (hopefully) but that is the lowest setting and doesn’t do much for allergies. Also, I sprinkled cat litter on the icy sidewalk this morning and the container is chilling upstairs with me, and cat litter is DEATH on the lungs. Gahh.

Miss Starfish

Awr, poor thing! Hope you feel better soon :(

MissLena

I am much better today :) I washed all the bedding so there actually isn’t cat hair on it and I slept wonderfully, and I am going to try to keep the cat out of the bedroom from now on lol. He thinks he owns the place, so that might be difficult…lol, even though he’s hypoallergenic I still get a bit sneezy from him. The bigger culprit was the cat we cat-sat a few weeks ago…I’m sure that hair is still kicking around, and I am very allergic to it :(

madametj

The cheap/generic litter typically has only one ingredient: bentonite clay. Maybe get some one that juts for spreading on the sidewalk. It’s natural and better for the environment too.

Comments

Miss Starfish

Awr, poor thing! Hope you feel better soon :(

MissLena

madametj

Hello all, I am an electrical engineer (read:NERD :D), who is a bit obsessed with tea! I discovered loose tea in 2011, DAVIDsTEA in 2012 and it took off from there. I really started drinking/enjoying tea because it was excellent to take to class in the morning and because I can’t handle coffee! (unless it’s a really good cappuccino or latte, or decent decaf haha)

MissLena’s rating system
(as of 04/19/13)

90-94: Awesome teas, will probably purchase again a few times
80-89: Very good tea, may restock at some point
70-79: happy to have tried and will gladly finish, but not restock
60-69: not horrible, but not the best, will finish if I have some though
50-59: not a favorite, probably will have a tough time finishing the bag
-50: yuck. I don’t want to have it ever again.

Canada