drank Lanikai by Lupicia

Drinking the last of this blend and finally writing a review. Many thanks to my coworker, who brought this from his trip to Hawaii!

“…I must say that I am incredibly pleased that this tea does not taste entirely of fruit and vanilla.
“…the flavors themselves blend quite well! I get a lot of coconut and pineapple to accompany the taste of the black tea. Then, the vanilla smooths the other flavors and provides a pleasant aftertaste. "

Full review will be available, later today, on http://createwritedrink.com

Will gladly talk all day about tea.”

Still more than glad to talk about tea – anytime, anywhere, anyplace.

My ratings, this “personal enjoyment scale” about which I talk, are just that – based on how much I enjoyed the tea. I might have enjoyed it immensely, yet do not keep it stocked for various reasons. On the flip side, I have a few teas that are “good” but not “great,” which I keep stocked for various reasons.