I wanted something similar to begin my morning after having read a review for the Mystic Dragon Tea (Tea Reviews.com); as this tea is combined with wild strawberry and rhubarb and Sencha Japanese tea to create a very fine fragrant and luxurious tea. I looked around my cupboard for something immediately similar and decided to use the last of the Bentley stash that I had obtained from my mother-in-law over this past holiday season. As well, since the last time I reviewed tea on Steepster.com, the tea reviewed was a Christmas blend somewhat similar to some of the fruit note. I mean it conjures something floral and vibrant.

Tea’s aroma when brewed is the flavored raspberry fruity note, with that dark amber in the tea’s coloring. It conjures a floral note of fruit-like flavors and very pleasing to the nose and surrounding air as it is brewing.

This is a lovely tea to sample if one has been drinking only green teas for the longest of times, as I tend to do.

The Mystic Dragon Tea can be obtained for $4.89 lb at www.spiceandtea.com. I plan to order some of this tea also.

I like to drink tea less so than when I was aptly reviewing teas. I find that I like less and less of things as I age. I am a somber spirit who prays daily to not be at all. Thank you Steepster for all that you do to enrich tea drinkers.

Leominster, MA