A review 100% Natural Green Tea by Market Basket

I preheat my cup by rinsing it with boiling water. Using one tea bag that I have placed in my cup and then I add the boiling water into the cup and covering it, leaving it to steep for two minutes.

With Green tea I am learning to steep it shorter for more of the freshness of the tea.

Tea’s color is a golden brown and smells of grassiness and upon tasting it that is what I am met with that astringency that I have come to expect from this cup of green tea.

I return always to the boiling/steeping of green tea plainly and to drink it throughout the day when I have been sampling many teas and need a break.

This tea does have a mouth drying effect and it is very vegetal in the taste; grassiness to be specific. No complaint here since this is what my palette is calling for.

I like to drink tea less so than when I was aptly reviewing teas. I find that I like less and less of things as I age. I am a somber spirit who prays daily to not be at all. Thank you Steepster for all that you do to enrich tea drinkers.

Leominster, MA