A review of Dieter’s Drink (Natural Green Leaf Brand) Tea by PC Teas Company, Inc.

I brew one tea bag in a cup of 8 oz of boiling water for five minutes. I note tea’s color to be very dark and smelling of strong malt and when tasted this tea is very smooth and creamy. It is a very full-bodied tea with the malva, senna and persimmon leaf vying for attention. They seem to blend well, in that not one leaf over rides the other.

I am always happy to have this tea in my cupboard to fall back on when feeling congested or from having a heavy meal. I mean when I ignore my diet, I turn to this tea or something similarly for assistance.

gmathis

Does it do anything for sugar and carbohydrate cravings or does it have more of a flush-you-out effect?

Comments

gmathis

I like to drink tea less so than when I was aptly reviewing teas. I find that I like less and less of things as I age. I am a somber spirit who prays daily to not be at all. Thank you Steepster for all that you do to enrich tea drinkers.

Leominster, MA