A review of Herbal Tea by Herba Natural Products, Inc.

Company: Herba Natural Products, Inc.
Tea Name: Herbal Tea

Steepings

1st Steeping:
Water temperature: 200 Fahrenheit
Time: 1 minute

This tea is part of a series of tea that I purchased while visiting Chinatown in Boston the other day. I had not been there in the longest while. Anyhow, I ended up purchasing several of their teas and forgot to buy some Oolong teas. I will have to plan another visit.

For now I have teas like this one to enjoy. This tea comes individually pack sachet and I take one and empty its content into my cup and add in the boiled water and the granules dissolve at one. I stir it just a bit more and I have a lovely froth in my cup; kind of like beer foam since the tea’s color is a dark brown-sugary-malt brew. When I sip of this tea it is very sweet and warm. I want to say it sort of taste like ginger tea or ginseng to be more exact.

This is another wonderful tea for me to keep in the cupboard and I hope to one day feel the teas many health benefits. For now, to simply enjoy this tea is enough.

I like to drink tea less so than when I was aptly reviewing teas. I find that I like less and less of things as I age. I am a somber spirit who prays daily to not be at all. Thank you Steepster for all that you do to enrich tea drinkers.

Leominster, MA