**A review of Lemon Zinger Herbal Tea by Celestial Seasonings, Inc.

Company: Celestial Seasonings, Inc.
Tea Name: Lemon Zinger
Tea Type/Varietal: herbal
Region:
Steeping Vessel/Amt Leaf: cup/ tea bag
Liquor Color: soft red that darken when steep for longer or using more than one tea bag.
Leaf Characteristic: fruity tea

Steeping:

1st Steeping:
Water Temp: 190 Fahrenheit
Time: 4-6 minutes

I take one tea bag from my Celestial Sampler pack for this tea, and I put it in my cup and adding fresh water, I put this in the microwave for several minutes. Once it is done, I take it out of the microwave and leave it to settle; all the while noticing the rich aroma that is filling the air and my tantalizing my nostrils. It is a fruity mixture (hibiscus seems to be the top note; and there is that roastedness in the cup with scents of lemongrass, and lemon peels.) The tea’s aroma is fruity and citrusy; with a brightly red in coloring.

I sip and sip of the tea slowly because it is very hot and once I am used to the heat and not burning of my tongue, I can begin to enjoy this delightful cup of herbal tea. It is sweet and rich with hibiscus and lemon zest.

Overall tasting notes: great aroma of fruits, like a citrusy wine spritzer or those wine spirits made of fruits and lemon. This is a lovely tea to be enjoyed hot or iced.

Cup’s characteristic: fruity and lemony

Liquor color: light to bright red

Taste: fruity and lemony

I like to drink tea less so than when I was aptly reviewing teas. I find that I like less and less of things as I age. I am a somber spirit who prays daily to not be at all. Thank you Steepster for all that you do to enrich tea drinkers.

Leominster, MA