Thick, honey, malty, smooth, cocoa-ey, molasses-y… good for 2.5 steeps of long length. I seriously regret not buying a larger amount.

This. Is. Freakin. Good. Tea.

mmmmm

This review singlehandedly made me add this tea to my wish list. Lol

Virginia

What whatshesaid…said. Well that was awkward lol

That’s what sometimes I call her whatsherface giggling

Er…why not what

I’m ready to change my name but fear no one would know who I was, haha

dont change, its fun
im not happy with mine, what the hell i was thinking…

as long as you keep the picture the same for a while, name changes are doable. i think

boychik

Sil you’ve changed pic several times. When notifications come its by name. And I like her name;).

Nicole

I think it still keeps people following you. I know I’ve had “new” people show up in my dashboard and had no idea who they were until I figured out that they had changed their name. :) But I like everyone’s names. :)

haha yes, i change pics instead of names :)

Terri HarpLady

boychik, I love your name!

boychik

Terri, that’s how my late grandpa called my son. I dunno why I picked it. I just miss him a lot

boychik

Lets just keep it the way it is, I think I’ll start freaking out;)

TheTeaFairy

I think boychik is adorable, and that explanation is so worth keeping it :-)

Angrboda

You can always change the display name but keep the url name the same. Like how Sil’s or Nicole’s display names are different from their urls. :)

ohfancythat (whatshesaid)

Never noticed that before!

shhhhhh angrboda!
i agree…boychik cannot change names! :)

Comments

That’s what sometimes I call her whatsherface giggling

Er…why not what

I’m ready to change my name but fear no one would know who I was, haha

dont change, its fun
im not happy with mine, what the hell i was thinking…

Nicole

haha yes, i change pics instead of names :)

Terri HarpLady

boychik, I love your name!

boychik

Lets just keep it the way it is, I think I’ll start freaking out;)

TheTeaFairy

I think boychik is adorable, and that explanation is so worth keeping it :-)

Angrboda

ohfancythat (whatshesaid)

Never noticed that before!

shhhhhh angrboda!
i agree…boychik cannot change names! :)

Tea afficionado & founder of the Midwest Tea Festival. I wish I could make a living creating and serving tea parties, but alas, bills prevent that possibility. :) So I make do by catering tea parties for friends and co-workers and drinking tons of tea with my cats on my lap. :)

Kansas City, MO