drank Aloalo by Lupicia

T&C TTB Round 2

I didn’t read anything about this before tasting it. It had that distinctive hibiscus smell and look. It’s very tart and like hot, unsweetened fruit juice. It was a pretty purpley red color, though. :)

Blahhhh hibiscus! :P

Nicole

Yes, blahhhh! Pretty but nasty. :)

Cameron B.

I had the displeasure of drinking a cup of hibiscus juice tea a couple of days ago. :(

Nicole

I got a cup of black currant at the Four Seasons with tea last month. I assumed from the description that it was a black tea with black currant. It turned out to be black currant tisane with what I am positive was hibiscus. :(

Comments

Cameron B.

Blahhhh hibiscus! :P

Nicole

Yes, blahhhh! Pretty but nasty. :)

Nicole

Tea afficionado & founder of the Midwest Tea Festival. I wish I could make a living creating and serving tea parties, but alas, bills prevent that possibility. :) So I make do by catering tea parties for friends and co-workers and drinking tons of tea with my cats on my lap. :)

Kansas City, MO