Hm. Not sure why I don’t have a review of this one already. Oh, well. This isn’t gonna be a great one. I drank it without really thinking about it. I wanted some tea that I knew was good after getting back from vacation without any real opportunities for good tea. I did have a little travel gaiwan session one night with some of BTTC’s Sun Moon Lake and for breakfast one morning I had some of Butiki’s Crimson Horizon. Oh, and a really nice white tea at a friend’s house one morning. Then some okay tea at a tea room with same friend. :)

But otherwise, we ate at such odd times and got back to the room so late almost every night that there just wasn’t any time. Seems that’s how it always goes when I pack tea and travel stuff for trips. I never end up with time to use them.

Anyway, this tea was good. I need to compare with Green Terrace soon and actually pay attention.

TeaTiff

I would be interested in your comparison with Green Terrace. I wasn’t too impressed with this tea today, but I think I expected this tea to taste more like TWMB. I stopped packing loose leaf tea on vacations and have turned to H&S sachets. I would always pack it and never get the right opportunity to enjoy it.

tigress_al

I find that Loose tea is just a pain on trips unless you have the proper time and tools available. Satchets are the way to go. Or sometimes, I prepare loose tea in teabags ahead of time

Comments

TeaTiff

tigress_al

Tea afficionado & founder of the Midwest Tea Festival. I wish I could make a living creating and serving tea parties, but alas, bills prevent that possibility. :) So I make do by catering tea parties for friends and co-workers and drinking tons of tea with my cats on my lap. :)

Kansas City, MO