So. Tea. Drunk. HYPER!!! This tea is nicely mellow and smoky, smooth camphor feel on the swallow, good aged orange color and taste. Very easy to brew, friendly in taste, no real bitterness or astringency really to speak of. The qi on this though has got me buzzing around on epileptic party parrots while laughing hysterically and waving my arms around like the party degenerate that just don’t care because it’s 19NINETY NIIIIIINE!!!!

I’d characterize it like weed brownies, you don’t eat it for the taste, but it’s not like the brownie taste is getting in the way, ya get my drift? And now I need to go. Go zoom around my house and jump off walls and such. yeah. Thanks for sample, phiiii!

Flavors: Campfire, Camphor, Dates, Medicinal, Mushrooms, Smoke, Sweet

Boiling 8 g 3 OZ / 100 ML

Experience: Working on it.

Favorite Tea Type: Darker oolong & sheng pu erh

Rating Scale:

95-100: Amazing. Will buy and keep on hand all the time if finances and circumstances allow.

90-94: Strong argument for keeping it around all the time, even more than the prospect of trying more new tea. It’s that good.

80-89: Pretty solid. Glad I tried it, but maybe not something I would be happy to have any and every day.

70-79: Nothing to see here, just your run of the mill tea, move along folks.

60-69: Better than no tea, I guess.

Under 60: Stop. Stop drinking this and find something actually enjoyable.

Washington