#tiffanys2021sipdown Tea #92 overall / Tea #8 for March.

Friday 3/5 I bought a bunch of this tea in pitcher packs/2 oz bags etc from sales/deals last year on DTs website since the tea was released. It sounds right up my alley (the fruity part). Unfortunately I need to trust myself on the stevia part. I’m not sure but the common theme of many teas that taste fine but icky artificial aftertaste is always stevia so I’ve blamed it on that. I can sip a little bit of this but not a bunch. Thank goodness for the boyfriend and I made a cold brew pitcher of this for him last week that I believe he finished this date (3/5)… I never had any of it this time.

#tiffanydrinkstea #tiffanys2021 #tiffanysfaves #tiffanyinthe614 #tiffanysteasipdown #sipdownchallenge

December:
November:
October:
September:
August:
July:
June: 37 as of 6/22, goal for month is 60.
May: 54
April: 50
March: 54
February: 52
January 2022: 34

2022 total sipdowns: 281 (as of June 22, overall goal for year 660)
2021 total sipdowns: 514 (average 42.8 a month. Worst month August with 31. Best month December with 55)

Been a huge fan of tea since spring of 2016.

Likes: herbal (tisanes), green, oolong, white, fruit, lemon, bananas, cherry, raspberry, any berries really, dessert, sweet potato, spicy, smoky, earthy, roasted, chai, ginger, cardamom, lavender, rosemary, sage need to keep adding to this.

Dislikes: stevia, chamomile, rose, jasmine, perfume, rooibos.

I post here and there on Instagram, need to start posting there more regularly.

I love to share/swap/take in homeless teas… if you have something (even if it’s just enough for one cup – for me one cup is a 16-20 oz size) to share / want to swap / etc. feel free to send me a message. I don’t have any allergies and love trying new things! :)

Columbus, Ohio, USA