#tiffanys2021sipdown Tea #161 overall / Tea #32 for April
Wednesday 4/21 — Harts of America Dandelion Mint. So, my side hustle hotel does water that has mint + cucumber in it. I’m not a huge fan of flavored water but trying to recycle the water when ice starts melting, I usually grab a pitcher to use for my cold brew tea. I’ve been mixing the HoA Dandelion Mint with it and it’s a nice herbal refreshment. Not my favorite tea from them, not something I’d purchase or look to get again but not bad. I actually think they make very nice tisanes and enjoy my monthly subscription ($7.98 USD per month for two 2 oz tisanes with shipping)
#tiffanydrinkstea #tiffanys2021 #tiffanysfaves #tiffanyinthe614 #tiffanysteasipdown #sipdownchallenge

AJRimmer

My first order from them arrived last week! Their teas are so cheap – I can’t wait to try them!

Cameron B.

I’m plotting an order, but am trying to force myself to use up some herbal tisanes first! XD

Martin Bednář

They have a several interesting blends for sure! They say they ship internationally, but it’s not working on checkout page. Maybe one day I will contact them at least :)

Comments

AJRimmer

Cameron B.

Martin Bednář

For now I’m generally using my tasting notes to record my 2021 sipdowns (of tins/bags/packages no matter if it’s a kilo bag or a teabag/sample packet), goal is 500 by end of year and not a ban on buying but just learning my tastes.

2021 TOTAL AS OF 5/10: 192

March: 45 (129 total as of 3/31) [goal 100 aka for end of the month: 184]
February: 51 (84 total as of 2/28) [goal for end of the month: 84]
January: 33 [goal for end of the month: 42]

TOTAL MONEY SPENT on tea/tea accessories in 2021 as of 2/17/21: $1562.79 USD

Been a huge fan of tea since spring of 2016.

Likes: herbal (tisanes), green, oolong, fruity, lemon, bananas, cherry, raspberry, any berries really, dessert, sweet potato, spicy, smoky, earthy, roasted, chai, ginger, cardamom, lavender, rosemary, sage need to keep adding to this.

Dislikes: stevia, chamomile, rose, jasmine, perfume, floral.

I post here and there on Instagram, need to start posting there more regularly.

I love to share/swap/take in homeless teas… if you have something (even if it’s just enough for one cup – for me one cup is a 16-20 oz size) to share / want to swap / etc. feel free to send me a message. I don’t have any allergies and love trying new things! :)

Columbus, Ohio, USA