#tiffanys2021sipdown Tea #172 overall / Tea #43 for April
An Ode to Tea, I is for Iced tea blend green tea by 52teas (gifted by AJrimmer)
Wednesday 4/28 — first day off in 10 days so I started a whole row of cold brews this morning and made more cold brews later. Also a day with highs in low 80s. The crisp mint and green tea base are good but I don’t get any of the peaches or lemons in the ingredients. :( I will try hot then putting in fridge when I find my sub box packet.
#tiffanydrinkstea #tiffanys2021 #tiffanysfaves #tiffanyinthe614 #tiffanysteasipdown #sipdownchallenge

AJRimmer

Yeah, I only ever tasted green tea and mint with this one, but thought it was really tasty.

Comments

AJRimmer

December:
November:
October:
September:
August:
July:
June: 37 as of 6/22, goal for month is 60.
May: 54
April: 50
March: 54
February: 52
January 2022: 34

2022 total sipdowns: 281 (as of June 22, overall goal for year 660)
2021 total sipdowns: 514 (average 42.8 a month. Worst month August with 31. Best month December with 55)

Been a huge fan of tea since spring of 2016.

Likes: herbal (tisanes), green, oolong, white, fruit, lemon, bananas, cherry, raspberry, any berries really, dessert, sweet potato, spicy, smoky, earthy, roasted, chai, ginger, cardamom, lavender, rosemary, sage need to keep adding to this.

Dislikes: stevia, chamomile, rose, jasmine, perfume, rooibos.

I post here and there on Instagram, need to start posting there more regularly.

I love to share/swap/take in homeless teas… if you have something (even if it’s just enough for one cup – for me one cup is a 16-20 oz size) to share / want to swap / etc. feel free to send me a message. I don’t have any allergies and love trying new things! :)

Columbus, Ohio, USA