Used in my smoothie and it did not disappoint. The banana element paired seamlessly with the frozen banana which harmoniously paired with the chocolate and vanilla of the pudding. All this heightened by the coconut cream element. It’s like a creamy chocolate banana shake. Yum!

Super Starling!

How do you use them in smoothies? Do you steep a cup of tea and then use that cup as the liquid base? Or are you putting the tea itself in it somehow?

VariaTEA

I steep a concentrated amount and use that and some milk as the liquid. Unless I am using matcha in which case that just gets dumped in.

Comments

Super Starling!

VariaTEA

My cupboard has grown exponentially since joining this site and I have a lot to share. Feel free to snoop through my cupboard and message me if anything interests you – I am always happy to swap!

For me, flavored teas are definitely my sweet spot. I will most often reach for black teas and rooibos or honeybush blends but I do keep some flavored whites and greens around for when the mood strikes. I have a few herbals/tisanes but most of the time I find myself disappointed by them as they often smell deliciously sweet and then end up tasting tart/sour. I have a little bit of an aversion to pu’erh and oolong teas. I am also wary of florals, earl greys, and chai teas. I do not like overpowering citrus flavors nor do I usually like hibiscus, licorice or chamomile. I love dessert teas – caramel, vanilla, toffee, cookie, cream, and other sweet flavors make me smile. Fruits like strawberry, peach, mango, and pineapples will often catch my attention as well.

Thornhill, Ontario