drank Rocky Road by 52teas

This smells AH-MAZING. Familiar. Though I have been racking my brain to pinpoint what it is I am smelling, what I do know is it. is. good.

Flavorwise, I enjoy this. Both chocolatey and nutty. The sunflowers are an interesting contribution that are certainly adding to the nut flavor. It is similar to the Chocolate Eclair, though a little warmer and less creamy.

I think I prefer Chocolate Eclair though both are very good. If it were up to me, I think I would want more marshmallow here. However, I always want more marshmallow so I think I would have said that even if this was 90% marshmallow root.

Evol Ving Ness

Hurray for vanilla and marshmallow! :)

I want a s’mores tea.

Comments

Evol Ving Ness

Hurray for vanilla and marshmallow! :)

I want a s’mores tea.

My cupboard has grown exponentially since joining this site and I have a lot to share. Feel free to snoop through my cupboard and message me if anything interests you – I am always happy to swap!

For me, flavored teas are definitely my sweet spot. I will most often reach for black teas and rooibos or honeybush blends but I do keep some flavored whites and greens around for when the mood strikes. I have a few herbals/tisanes but most of the time I find myself disappointed by them as they often smell deliciously sweet and then end up tasting tart/sour. I have a little bit of an aversion to pu’erh and oolong teas. I am also wary of florals, earl greys, and chai teas. I do not like overpowering citrus flavors nor do I usually like hibiscus, licorice or chamomile. I love dessert teas – caramel, vanilla, toffee, cookie, cream, and other sweet flavors make me smile. Fruits like strawberry, peach, mango, and pineapples will often catch my attention as well.

Tea Ratings Guide (as of December 10, 2017)
90-100 Teas I NEED on hand at all times
80-89 Teas I want to keep around for a cup every now and then
70-79 Teas I am glad I have around and can experiment with but probably don’t need more than what’s in my cupboard
60-69 Teas I would not turn down a cup of from a friend but that would probably be enough
50-59 Teas I can see why someone would enjoy but are not for me