Nooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do not like.
DO NOT LIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I’m familiar with all of the ingredients. I like and recognize them all. Yet this is just foul beyond belief.

Well I should take that back. The one ingredient I’m not familiar with is the Tulsi itself. Could that be the source of that overwhelming foulness?

Heading over to Google
“What does tulsi taste like”

Response: “Some types of tulsi may also have a clove-like aroma and spiced flavor”

Oh, my reaction makes sense now. Tossing the rest of this one out.

Shae

I’ve had tulsi teas from Organic India that were horrible, so I always thought I didn’t like tulsi. Then I had the opportunity to try it on its own, and it turns out that I love it. It’s similar to a light black tea. There are different varieties though, and I haven’t tried them all, so perhaps their flavors are vastly different.

Comments

Shae

Rating Details:

100 – Amazing!
91-99 – Love it
76-90 – Staple
61-75 – If I’m in the right mood
46-60 – If it’s what is available
31-45 – Will finish out of guilt
0-30 – Gave or threw away

All reviews are purely subjective based upon my personal preferences alone.

Seattle Area