drank Coconut Oolong by Zen Tea

And so concludes four days of backlog! Yay! And it only took me about two hours to write everything out. Not so bad at all. It’ll be a relief when I get my computer back, though.

Anyway, I enjoyed a nice piping hot mug of this last night in celebration of our water being turned back on, and it was just absolutely lovely! Definitely made me want to get make a lot more coconut tea, which I very well might just do later this afternoon (I’m thinking Butiki’s Coconut Creme Pie). I think I want something heavily caffeinated right now, though. I had a miserable night’s sleep (being really sick doesn’t help at all) and am dreadfully sore.

Flavors: Coconut

Hello.Kiki

Feel better!

Kamyria

I hope you feel better soon!

Helena

Feel better soon!

Comments

Hello.Kiki

Feel better!

Kamyria

I hope you feel better soon!

Helena

Feel better soon!

Hello;

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

I’m a TAC certified Tea Sommelier!

You name it, I probably drink it.

In that vein, I’ll drink just about any type of tea – those only ones I have a particularly strong distaste for are green teas and Chai, with some exceptions of course. I have a weird relationship with Sheng pu’erh, but have been gradually increasing the amount of it I consume – currently I have a particular fascination with Yiwu Sheng. Other types of tea that I greatly enjoy are Yancha and other dark, heavily oxidized or roasted oolongs, most shou, black tea, and compressed/aged white teas. I’ll absolutely try anything once though; and I like to have an open mind and explore lots of tea types, even if I have reservations. I’ll probably never leave that “Exploratory” phase…

Least favourite flavour notes/ingredients: