Sipdown (200/202)

Hooray for never ending backlog…

This is part of the set of teas I was trying to log yesterday but couldn’t finish because I had to go for my interview, which by the way didn’t turn out too well. I knew it wouldn’t as soon as I got there though: I clearly didn’t fit the “type”. All the employees were East Indian and very slender/thin with super high end fashionable clothing and the other eight candidates there were also East Indian with the same appearance… And, the all seemed to know each other. And there I was, not really ‘fitting in’ at all, and in my opinion at quite a disadvantage. Oh well – I did take the opportunity to distribute some resumes at other stores in the mall.

And I have another interview on Tuesday, as well!

This tea was made in a timolino because that was an appropriate size to use up the whole sample from VariaTEA. It’s another “Forever Nuts” type tea, and I think the last one I have left to try/finish off other than Forever Nuts itself. But you know, taste wise this one (just like Tealish’s Toasty Almond or Toasted Almond, whichever it was) tastes identical to Forever Nuts which I guess means it was an enjoyable enough cup but I’m just going to keep defaulting back to Forever Nuts because it’s the most convenient to get a hold of.

__Morgana__

Congrats and good luck Tuesday!

TheTeaFairy

But you never never know, maybe you’re the first “non east indian” to apply and they will applaud your courage by hiring you, lol!
Also, good luck on Tuesday’s interview :-)

Comments

__Morgana__

Congrats and good luck Tuesday!

TheTeaFairy

Also, good luck on Tuesday’s interview :-)

Hello;

My name is Kelly. I’m a twenty something tea drinker and reviewer living in Saskatchewan, Canada. I started drinking loose leaf fairly casually about five years ago, and at some point between then and now that ‘fun little hobby’ turned into a serious obsession.

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

I’m a TAC certified Tea Sommelier!

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:

Tea Pet Reference Guide:

Clay Pixiu Dragons: Zak & Wheezie
Clay Monkey: Enzo
Ruyao Carp: Splashy
Ceramic Rabbit: Rupert
Ceramic Horse: Bergamot
Ceramic Snail: Snicket

I also have two real life pets:

SK, Canada