Thanks MissB for the sample, I broke it out today because it’s a size I should be able to sipdown relatively quickly. I wasn’t sure whether I should stick to the steeping directions you wrote out because the temp. was rather high for a blend containing white tea – but I figured you knew what you were doing and I went for it.

My thoughts based on my first few sips are kinda “eighyhh” (which is totally a thing starting now, just because I say it is). The problem I’m encountering here is that the caramel tastes really weird paired with the base teas, which are terribly reminding me of vegetable stock. Vegetable stock/broth and caramel? Eww…

And berries? There’s supposed to be berries in this? Sorry, but nope.

Actually, I just looked up the ingredients list… And what the fuck!? I’m starting to wonder if I’m drinking the wrong tea – except, I totally double checked to make sure I’d grabbed the correct TARDIS tea (I’ve got the Cara McGee one too) – because I don’t taste any of this shit?

Blueberries? Nope
Ginger? Nope (thank God…)
Cinnamon? Maybe, if I push really hard?
Bergamot? Even this one – which is typically a hard flavour to miss – is hiding on me.

The only thing I get is vegetable stock and caramel. Yeah, this is a miss for me…

A really, really weird miss; but hey, at least I have one TARDIS tea I enjoy, right?

Flavors: Caramel, Chicken Soup

Roswell Strange

So, my “ewww” shows up as hyperlinked. Interesting.

Lala

Your “eighyhh” totally reminds me of Fonzie from Happy Days. he he.

Cavocorax

Wait…. how is chicken soup a flavour, and strawberry isn’t?
Too bad it didn’t work out.

Jennkay

I was scrolling casually when I saw Chicken Soup as one of the flavors and thought, “Wait, am I still on Steepster?” haha. Sounds like a weird experience.

OMGsrsly

Oh no! I love this one, I get a blueberry earl grey. But I think I steep at 180F or so. Still. Caramel chicken soup… that’s definitely something interesting to try. O.o

CHAroma

I think the ewww showed as a hyperlink because it has www. in it.

Comments

Roswell Strange

So, my “ewww” shows up as hyperlinked. Interesting.

Lala

Your “eighyhh” totally reminds me of Fonzie from Happy Days. he he.

Cavocorax

Wait…. how is chicken soup a flavour, and strawberry isn’t?
Too bad it didn’t work out.

Jennkay

OMGsrsly

CHAroma

I think the ewww showed as a hyperlink because it has www. in it.

Hello;

My name is Kelly. I’m a twenty something tea drinker and reviewer living in Saskatchewan, Canada. I started drinking loose leaf fairly casually about five years ago, and at some point between then and now that ‘fun little hobby’ turned into a serious obsession.

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

I’m a TAC certified Tea Sommelier!

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:

Tea Pet Reference Guide:

Clay Pixiu Dragons: Zak & Wheezie
Clay Monkey: Enzo
Ruyao Carp: Splashy
Ceramic Rabbit: Rupert
Ceramic Horse: Bergamot
Ceramic Snail: Snicket

I also have two real life pets:

SK, Canada