drank Oh Canada! by DAVIDsTEA

Sipdown (203/205)!

I cold brewed the rest of this because it was really tasty that way. The fact VariaTEA sent me 25g of Creme Brulee (which I adored) was really good incentive to finish off this one quickly because I did not want Birthday Cake, Oh Canada!, and Creme Brulee all stocked at the same time.

It’s not that I don’t like this one, but Creme Brulee is so much better!

But anyway, what a nice way to polish this one off; very sweet and refreshing. I’m happy with the experience I had with this one – but not too sad to see it gone, though.

VariaTEA

I’m sorry! I just knew it was something you wanted so I figured I would send you some to enjoy :)

Roswell Strange

Haha, no worries! I was really happy to see it :)

Comments

VariaTEA

Roswell Strange

Haha, no worries! I was really happy to see it :)

Hello;

My name is Kelly. I’m a twenty something tea drinker and reviewer living in Saskatchewan, Canada. I started drinking loose leaf fairly casually three(ish) years ago, and at some point between then and now that ‘fun little hobby’ turned into a serious obsession.

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

I’m a TAC trained Tea Sommelier!

My Goal for The New Year (2017) is to make time for at least one long, proper Gong Fu session every week because it’s something I deeply enjoy doing but struggle to make time for…

My default for preparation is Western Style with zero additive. The exception to this is matcha which I drink in straight milk with no additives. So unless I mention otherwise you can assume that I’ve prepared my tea Western style without added ingredients/sweeteners.

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:
Lemongrass, ginger/“Chai” in general, overly vegetal or marine, chamomile, sometimes mango or peach

Currently exploring/looking to try: Straight Pu’Erh or Dark/Roasted Oolong, Sweet Potato flavoured blends or straight teas with strong sweet potato notes, and anything with Goji berries

Tea Pet Reference Guide:

Clay Pixiu Dragons: Zak & Wheezie
Clay Monkey: Enzo
Ruyao Carp: Splashy
Ceramic Rabbit: Rupert
Ceramic Horse: Bergamot

If you see me writing about sharing tea with any of them that’s what I’m talking about ;)

I also have two real life pets:

The URL to my tumblr blog is: guyfierithirdandfinalantichrist

Regina, SK, Canada