drank Coconut Grove by DAVIDsTEA

My morning cold brew today!

I’m sad this is gone; I’ve really fallen in love with the idea of having a cold brewed pretty much straight up coconut tea around during the spring/summer seasons after trying this one and Zen Tea’s Coconut Oolong as cold brews. It’s like coconut water, but so much better.

If the rumours about Coconut Oolong coming back as April’s tea of month for DT are true, I might be very compelled to get some despite not having tried the much raved about Coconut Oolong yet. Though I’m still hoping they bring back Coconut Grove instead – because DT needs to step up their white selection and this one is fantastic.

Tabby

Ooh, this sounds like something I’d like. If it does come back, I’m getting some.

VariaTEA

Roswell Strange, have you seen this thread? http://steepster.com/discuss/7160-searching-for-the-perfect-white-coconut-tea-any-suggestions

I thought of you when I saw it. That plus the Coconut Grove from Steep City sounded really tasty.

Roswell Strange

I have not! (MIA for 4 Days)…

Roswell Strange

Also, Steep City’s Coconut Grove does seem interesting, though the large amount of rose in it is a little concerning.

Comments

Tabby

VariaTEA

Roswell Strange

I have not! (MIA for 4 Days)…

Hello;

My name is Kelly. I’m a twenty something tea drinker and reviewer living in Saskatchewan, Canada. I started drinking loose leaf fairly casually three(ish) years ago, and at some point between then and now that ‘fun little hobby’ turned into a serious obsession.

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

I’m a TAC trained Tea Sommelier!

My Goal for The New Year (2017) is to make time for at least one long, proper Gong Fu session every week because it’s something I deeply enjoy doing but struggle to make time for…

My default for preparation is Western Style with zero additive. The exception to this is matcha which I drink in straight milk with no additives. So unless I mention otherwise you can assume that I’ve prepared my tea Western style without added ingredients/sweeteners.

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:
Lemongrass, ginger/“Chai” in general, overly vegetal or marine, chamomile, sometimes mango or peach

Currently exploring/looking to try: Straight Pu’Erh or Dark/Roasted Oolong, Sweet Potato flavoured blends or straight teas with strong sweet potato notes, and anything with Goji berries

Tea Pet Reference Guide:

Clay Pixiu Dragons: Zak & Wheezie
Clay Monkey: Enzo
Ruyao Carp: Splashy
Ceramic Rabbit: Rupert
Ceramic Horse: Bergamot

If you see me writing about sharing tea with any of them that’s what I’m talking about ;)

I also have two real life pets:

The URL to my tumblr blog is: guyfierithirdandfinalantichrist

Regina, SK, Canada