Sipdown (208/210)!

Made this in a timolino (a little overleafed to use it all up) and brought it to work! I drank it while on break, and it was really good and yummy! This one definitely travels really well.

I have to say, I’m not that sad that it’s gone though, even if it was consistently good and I got to experiment with it in a lot of ways. This’ll just open up my cupboard even more to be able to try out other pear teas, because gee whiz do I love pear tea! Besides, this is from my very first online order and one of my first teas so it definitely feels like I’ve accomplished something in finishing it off!

Sami Kelsh

Mmm, pear.

Christina / BooksandTea

I have a tin of Perfectly Pear by Sloane Tea Company. Would you like some samples of that? I bought it about a year ago, but I think it’s still good.

Comments

Sami Kelsh

Mmm, pear.

Christina / BooksandTea

Hello;

My name is Kelly. I’m a twenty something tea drinker and reviewer living in Saskatchewan, Canada. I started drinking loose leaf fairly casually four(ish) years ago, and at some point between then and now that ‘fun little hobby’ turned into a serious obsession.

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

I’m a TAC certified Tea Sommelier!

My Goal for The New Year (2017) is to make time for at least one long, proper Gong Fu session every week because it’s something I deeply enjoy doing but struggle to make time for. I can’t say I’ve been doing great staying on track with this resolution.

My default for preparation is Western Style with zero additive. The exception to this is matcha which I drink in straight milk with no additives. So unless I mention otherwise you can assume that I’ve prepared my tea Western style without added ingredients/sweeteners.

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:
Lemongrass, ginger, often Chai spices in general, overly vegetal or marine/seaweed, chamomile, sometimes mango or peach, stevia, saltiness, or anything that reminds me too much of meat that isn’t supposed to taste like meat…

I also have a mild allergy to mushrooms! You wouldn’t think that’d be an issue when it comes to tea – but you’d be surprised.

Tea Pet Reference Guide:

Clay Pixiu Dragons: Zak & Wheezie
Clay Monkey: Enzo
Ruyao Carp: Splashy
Ceramic Rabbit: Rupert
Ceramic Horse: Bergamot
Ceramic Snail: Snicket

If you see me writing about sharing tea with any of them that’s what I’m talking about ;)

I also have two real life pets:

The URL to my tumblr blog is: guyfierithirdandfinalantichrist

Regina, SK, Canada