drank Guava Cadabra by DAVIDsTEA

Mmm! This is a cold brew; somewhere right around 24 hours give or take a few in either direction. And man is this a cold brew done right!

Seriously; this is so refreshing and thick and juicy tasting! It’s one of my favourite tisanes from DAVIDsTEA, and I think it’s especially good because there’s really nothing else quite like it! I don’t know of any other tea that has such a full guava flavour paired with this sort of rich mango sweetness. The two compliment each other very well.

Eventually, once I’ve cleared out some tins. I’d like to have full tins of Redberry Tonic, Pink Flamingo, Pink Passionfruit, Tropicalia, this one, and maybe Bamboozled (I already have the better Buddha Bamboo, from Tea Desire) just for cold brewing! That means I need to clear out three tins. That’s kinda doable long-term, right? I mean, I know already I wont be restocking Bravissimo and Midsummer Night’s Dream, and once I finish off White Chocolate Frost there’s nothing left to restock; so there you have it!

Jen M

If you want Bamboozled you’d better decide fast; it’s being discontinued.

Roswell Strange

Lol, you’re a little late to the game; this tasting note is 2 months old and since I’ve restocked on Bamboozled, written several more tasting notes on it, bitched about all the discontinued teas, and finished off my Bamboozled again ;)

Jen M

I have no idea how much you drink in 2 months. I was just merely trying to be helpful. Sorry.

Comments

Jen M

If you want Bamboozled you’d better decide fast; it’s being discontinued.

Roswell Strange

Hello;

My name is Kelly. I’m a twenty something tea drinker and reviewer living in Saskatchewan, Canada. I started drinking loose leaf fairly casually three(ish) years ago, and at some point between then and now that ‘fun little hobby’ turned into a serious obsession.

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

I’m a TAC trained Tea Sommelier!

My Goal for The New Year (2017) is to make time for at least one long, proper Gong Fu session every week because it’s something I deeply enjoy doing but struggle to make time for…

My default for preparation is Western Style with zero additive. The exception to this is matcha which I drink in straight milk with no additives. So unless I mention otherwise you can assume that I’ve prepared my tea Western style without added ingredients/sweeteners.

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:
Lemongrass, ginger/“Chai” in general, overly vegetal or marine, chamomile, sometimes mango or peach

Currently exploring/looking to try: Straight Pu’Erh or Dark/Roasted Oolong, Sweet Potato flavoured blends or straight teas with strong sweet potato notes, and anything with Goji berries

Tea Pet Reference Guide:

Clay Pixiu Dragons: Zak & Wheezie
Clay Monkey: Enzo
Ruyao Carp: Splashy
Ceramic Rabbit: Rupert
Ceramic Horse: Bergamot

If you see me writing about sharing tea with any of them that’s what I’m talking about ;)

I also have two real life pets:

The URL to my tumblr blog is: guyfierithirdandfinalantichrist

Regina, SK, Canada