drank Cherry Dream by RiverTea

Sipdown (172/174)!

Even though I’m just drinking this one – this is sort of a sipdown on my Tiramisu Oolong as well. Or, at least, I’m sending the last cup of it to Cavocorax.

A while ago she sent me some samples, including this tea, so now that I can afford to I’m happily returning the favor and sending her some back! Currently I’m sipping on a lovely cold brew of this blend while packing up her tea.

This cold brew is pretty awesome! I set it up yesterday afternoon/last night but forgot about it overnight so it didn’t get strained until around an hour ago – I was worried that sitting that long would have made the cherry too potent and maybe medicinal, but it’s actually still quite delightful and lovely.

There’s a slight grassy undertone, but the strong balance of cherry and grapefruit flavours overcome it in a pleasant enough way.

I’m sad to see this one go; it’s something I would maybe consider reordering for cold brewing. Who knows, perhaps I’ll see more of this in my future?

Iced 8 min or more 3 tsp 20 OZ / 591 ML
Cavocorax

Woohoo! I’m excited to try it out.

Roswell Strange

Just finished packaging it. I’ll send it out either tomorrow or Wednesday. Sorry it took so long to pack up; I added in a few things from your wishlist as well (I would have added Brasiliano, but it’s at work currently) as well as some other samples I thought you’d like or that I have a bunch of :P

No worries! I"m just happy I’ve got surprise tea coming my way. :D

Comments

Cavocorax

Woohoo! I’m excited to try it out.

Roswell Strange

No worries! I"m just happy I’ve got surprise tea coming my way. :D

Hello;

My name is Kelly. I’m a mid twenties tea drinker and reviewer living in Saskatchewan, Canada. I started drinking loose leaf fairly casually about five years ago, and at some point between then and now that ‘fun little hobby’ turned into a serious obsession.

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

I’m a TAC certified Tea Sommelier!

Least favourite flavours/ingredients: