drank Main Squeeze by DAVIDsTEA

Today this tea was my savior!

I closed last night at work, which meant I was home at around 11PM – and then today I opened and closed, which meant my shift was from 8AM to 7PM (we closed early because of the holiday). Not counting breaks, that’s a 10 hour shift! I’m exhausted…

Plus side? Stat pay! And, because my shift was so long I ended up with two hours of over time stat pay. I’m just beat right now (I ordered in pizza again… welp) but man that’s awesome!

Anyway, this was my savior because of the massive and noticeable energy boost it gave me when I drank the timolino full of it that I had brought for break. Such a tasty, tropical citrus blend and such an energy booster.

You go Mate, four for you Mate!

Courtney

Yay for saviour teas. It must feel nice to be home after such a long day. :)

Hello.Kiki

and none for you Chamomile! ;p

Cavocorax

Wooohoo for stat pay!
I was really surprised how many places were closed in Toronto. It was a huge change from BC! Both malls nears us AND the Walmart were close yesterday. What? :O

Comments

Courtney

Yay for saviour teas. It must feel nice to be home after such a long day. :)

Hello.Kiki

and none for you Chamomile! ;p

Cavocorax

Wooohoo for stat pay!

Hello;

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

I’m a TAC certified Tea Sommelier!

You name it, I probably drink it.

In that vein, I’ll drink just about any type of tea – those only ones I have a particularly strong distaste for are green teas and Chai, with some exceptions of course. I have a weird relationship with Sheng pu’erh, but have been gradually increasing the amount of it I consume – currently I have a particular fascination with Yiwu Sheng. Other types of tea that I greatly enjoy are Yancha and other dark, heavily oxidized or roasted oolongs, most shou, black tea, and compressed/aged white teas. I’ll absolutely try anything once though; and I like to have an open mind and explore lots of tea types, even if I have reservations. I’ll probably never leave that “Exploratory” phase…

Least favourite flavour notes/ingredients:

Ceramic Horse: Bergamot
Ceramic Snail: Snicket
Ceramic Cat: Saffron
Wood Fired Old Man: Leopold

Currently I’m employed in the tea department of the DAVIDsTEA head office. While I’m still sharing my own personal thoughts on new & existing DAVIDsTEA blends, I am no longer numerically rating them due to the obvious conflict of interest. Any comments expressed are a reflection of my own thoughts and opinions, and do not reflect the thoughts and opinions of the company. Any DAVIDsTEA blends you currently see with a numeric score were reviewed prior to my being hired there and have not been adjusted since becoming a DAVIDsTEA employee.

Montreal, QC, CA